Project (External language)
In French: Projet
Opens and runs a WINDEV project. The first project window is displayed and the input is automatically enabled in this window.
// In C
// In Pascal
// In VB
<Project Name>: Character string
Name of the project to start. When running the project, the style sheet of the project library is loaded.
- Important: Project must be called after Library,Disk and before HInit.
- If a first window was selected in the list of projects, this window will be opened by Project. To avoid opening a window, select <None> as first window in the list of project windows.
- A program written in C or in Pascal may only contain the function for starting the project.
- WdKey contains "*E*" if an error occurred during the opening.
- If a window calls some global variables or procedures, the project must be run by Project before opening the window, otherwise the global variables or procedures and the style sheet will not be recognized.
- Several projects can be called in the same program. To do so, the current project must be closed before opening another one. To close the current project, use the following syntax:
- Example in C:
- Example in Pascal:
- Example in VB:
call CALLWD("PROJECT, BLIBRARY,DISK,MYLIBRARY ")
call CALLWD("PROJECT, MyProject ")
Click [Add] to post a comment