Defines the options for the XLS file generated during the print. The current layout (color and font) can be taken into account or not.
This setting is taken into account when printing to an XLS file (XLS file generated from the print preview or generated by iPreview
// Export the colors of cells into the printed XLS file
// Create the XLS file
// Print code
iCreateFont(1, 16, iBold, iRoman)
// End of print and close the created XLS file
<Options>: Integer constant
Configures the formatting of created file.
|iWithFormatting||Stores the color and the font during the export in XLS format.|
- iParameterXLS is ignored in the middle of a print.
- The setting performed by iParameterXLS is enabled:
- until the application or site is closed,
- until the next call to iParameterXLS,
- until the next call to iReset.