Opens the main menu of the current window.
- This function has no effect if there is no current window during the call to the function or if the current window contains no main menu.
- From Android version 3.0, the menu button will not be systematically displayed in the navigation bar of the device.
To display the main menu of the window, we advise you to:
- use an Action Bar in the window: in this case, the menu can be opened from the Action Bar.
- call OpenMainMenu from a button of the window (for example).
- This function can be used in the simulator.