- Sunburst chart
- Adding data into a chart
In french: grSMNAjouteDonnée
Adds a data to a Sunburst chart.
grSunburstAddData(CHART_Chart, "Europe" + TAB + "France" + TAB + "Montpellier", 320000)
grSunburstAddData(CHART_Chart, "Europe" + TAB + "France" + TAB + "Paris", 789000)
grSunburstAddData(CHART_Chart, "Europe" + TAB + "France", 1109000)
grSunburstAddData(CHART_Chart, "Europe" + TAB + "Belgium", 900000)
grSunburstAddData(CHART_Chart, "Asia", 250000)
grSunburstAddData(<Chart name> , <Section path> , <Value>)
<Chart name>: Control name or character string
Name of the chart to be used. This name corresponds to:
- the chart name defined through programming with grCreate.
- the name of the Chart control in the window, page or report editor.
In pages, only "Interactive chart" controls are available for Sunburst charts.
<Section path>: Character string
Full path of the section that will be added into the chart. This parameter has the following format:
This path defines the position of the data by specifying the its different hierarchical levels.
"<Name of base level>" + TAB + ["<Name of 1st level>" + TAB + ...
["<Name of last level>" + TAB + [...]]]"<Section name>"
For example, if the path contains "Europe + TAB + France + TAB + Montpellier", the data will be added on the third level of the chart below the "Europe\France\Montpellier" categories.
Value of the added part. This value must not be negative.
- If a level does not contain its own value, its value will be calculated by adding the values of sub-levels.
- If the sum of data for the sub-levels of a specific level exceeds the value of this level, an error will be returned when drawing the chart.
- The color of the sub-levels is calculated automatically: this color has the same shade as the color of the main level but paler.
Adding data into a chart
is used to add data into a chart (pie, column, ...)
Depending on the type of chart, specific functions can also be used to add data:
Business / UI classification: Neutral code
This page is also available for…