- Specific features
- Tracking management: low precision
In french: géoSuiviProcédure
Defines the WLanguage procedure that will be called when the location of the user changes.
- Before using this function, geoTrackingEnable must be used to enable location tracking.
- To be run in the background, this function must be called in the "Initializing" event associated with the project. For more details, see Remarks.
// -- Project initialization (REQUIRED to run the function in the background)
// Implement the TrackingProcedure procedure
PROCÉDURE TrackingProcedure(mLocation is géoPosition)
// Send the location to the server
<Result> = geoTrackingProcedure(<WLanguage procedure>)
- True if the location tracking system is available,
- False if the location tracking system is not available. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<WLanguage procedure>: Procedure name
Name of WLanguage procedure called when the location of the user changes.
This procedure has the following format:
PROCEDURE <Procedure name>(<Location> is geoPosition)
In this code, <Location> is a geoPosition
variable corresponding to the current location of the user.
This procedure must be a global procedure of application.
Tracking management: low precision
Cross-platform examples (WINDEV Mobile): WM Geolocation