- Events managed by default
- Optional events
Events associated with an Ad control
Events managed by default
WINDEV Mobile manages the following events by default (in order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization||Run when the window is opened. *|
|Loading an ad||Run whenever a new ad is displayed in the control.|
|Error while loading an ad||Run when an error occurs while loading an ad:|
This event is used to react to the non-display of the ad (hiding the Ad control, displaying an error message, etc.).
- network problem,
- Ad control too small,
- no ad corresponding to the application, ...
This event can accept parameters by declaring a procedure with the following syntax:
PROCEDURE <Procedure name>(<Error code>)
<Error Code> is an integer describing the error that occurred. This parameter can correspond to one of the following constants:
- adErrNoAdvertising: no advertising was found.
- adErrInternal: internal error.
- adErrInvalidQuery: invalid AdMob query.
- adErrNetwork: network connectivity error (no internet access for example).
(*) By default, the "Initializing" event of each control is run according to the order in which the controls were created in the window. To modify this order of execution:
- On the "Window" tab, in the "Order" group, click "Initialization".
- In the window displayed, use the arrows on the right to modify the order in which the controls are initialized.
Several optional events are supported.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, with a double click,
- right mouse button down, up, double click,
- mouse wheel, etc.