In french: ZoneRépétéeAjouteFI
Adds a row as an internal window at the end of a Looper control populated programmatically.
Caution: To use this function, the "Use an internal window per row (LooperAddIW function)" option must be checked ("Content" tab of the control description).
LooperAddIW(LOOP_Component, "IW_PROCESSOR", "i7", 2)
LooperAddIW(LOOP_Component, "IW_DISK", "SAMDATA", "SSD", 20 000 000)
<Result> = LooperAddIW(<Looper control> , <Internal window> [, <Parameter 1> [... [, <Parameter N>]]])
Number of the added row.
<Looper control>: Control name
Name of the Looper control to be used.
<Internal window>: Character string
Name of internal window that will be used to create the row.
<Parameter 1>: Type corresponding to the parameter (optional)
First parameter that will be passed to the internal window. This parameter is passed to the "Global declarations" event of the internal window.
<Parameter N>: Type corresponding to the parameter (optional)
Nth parameter that will be passed to the internal window. This parameter is passed to the "Global declarations" event of the internal window.
- If one of the controls found in the internal window is anchored according to its content, the row height will be automatically adapted; otherwise, the row height will correspond to the height of internal window in edit.
- The name of the internal window used for a row can be retrieved via the following syntax:
- Parameters passed to the internal window: Parameters are retrieved in the "Global declarations" event of the internal window. Simply write the following line of code at the start of the event:
For more details, see Window with parameters.
PROCEDURE <Window name>(<Parameter 1> [, ...] [, <Parameter N>])
- Tip: To get the number of the row used (click on a button in the internal window, for example), create an attribute in the Looper control and assign the result of LooperAddIW.
- Caution: A maximum of 1000 controls can be created (the number of controls per row depends on the internal window added).
The following error occurs if more than 1000 controls are created: "Overflow: the looper contains more than 1000 controls in xxx rows".
Cross-platform examples (WINDEV Mobile): WM Sports
Business / UI classification: UI Code
This page is also available for…