- Displaying a PNG image
- Transparent image in PNG format
- Drawing in PHP
In french: <Image>.SauvePNG
Saves an image:
- in a file in PNG format.
- in memory.
This image corresponds to the image found:
- in an Image control.
- in a Bar Code control.
The Bar Code controls are not available in this version. Therefore, no image found in a Bar Code control can be saved.
- in a Web Camera control.
- Only the visible part of Image control is saved.
- The border of the Image control (if it exists) is also saved.
Reminder: The border of the Image control is defined in the "Style" tab of the description window of control.
- This function can only be used to save the images for screen resolutions up to 32 bits.
- This function cannot be used with the Image controls found in the reports.
: A specific configuration is required to use this function in Linux. See The drawings
for more details.
In browser code, this function can only be used to save an image in memory.
// Saves the image found in "IMG_ImageDrawing" in "C:\Documents\Image.PNG"
ResSave = IMG_ImageDrawing.SavePNG("C:\Documents\Image.PNG")
// Saves in memory the image found in "IMG_ImageDrawing"
ResSave = IMG_ImageDrawing.SavePNG(inMemory)
Syntax not available
Saving an image in memory Hide the details
<Result> = <Image control>.SavePNG(<inMemory> [, <Transparency color>])
Byte string containing the image in PNG format.
Then, this byte string can be assigned to an Image control, saved in a file (fSaveText), sent via a network (with the Socket functions), ...
In browser code, this byte string can only be assigned to another image ("Localize the image in the _WEB directory in browser code" must be unchecked). It cannot be saved in a file to build an image file.
<Image control>: Control name
- Name of Image control, Bar Code control or Web Camera control to save. The Image controls found in a report cannot be used.
- Name of Image control or Web Camera control to use
- Name of Image control to use.
inMemory: Constant used to save an image in memory.
<Transparency color>: Optional integer
Color that will be considered as being transparent in the image. This color corresponds to:
If this parameter is not specified, the generated image is not transparent.
This parameter is ignored.
Displaying a PNG image
Caution: If the image in PNG format is semi-transparent, the display of the image is slower.
Transparent image in PNG format
To save a transparent image in PNG format, the Image control must be filled with the transparent color beforehand.
Example used to draw a transparent line and to save it in PNG format:
FOR nI = 0 _TO_ IMG_Image1..Width
FOR nJ = 0 _TO_ IMG_Image1..Height
IMG_Image1.DrawPoint(nI, nJ, RGB(255,255,255), 0)
IMG_Image1.Pen(RGB(100, 020, 200), 0,10, 100)
IMG_Image1.DrawLine(10, 10, 100, 10)
IMG_Image1.SavePNG(CompleteDir(fExeDir()) + "img.png")
Drawing in PHP
In PHP, the drawing functions are based on the graphic library GD. This library is commonly used by the PHP hosting companies and therefore it is always enabled. The version of the GD library must be version 2.0.28 (or later). This library can be downloaded from the PHP site.
To enable (if necessary) this library locally, the following elements are required:
- PHP installed.
- the PHP.INI file found in the Windows directory must contain the following line: "extension=php_gd2.dll" (instead of ";extension=php_gd2.dll").
- the php_gd2.dll file must exist in the directory of PHP extensions. This directory is defined in the PHP.INI file by the "extension_dir" variable.
This page is also available for…
// SALVA IMAGEN PNG
bResultado is boolean = IMG_IMAGEN.SavePNG("C:\temp\Image.PNG")
IF YesNo("DESEJA ABRIR IMAGEN GRAVADA") THEN