- How to?
- Customizing the wizards
- Using your own images in the wizards
All wizards found in WINDEV, WEBDEV or WINDEV Mobile can be easily customized. Therefore, the version of WINDEV, WEBDEV or WINDEV Mobile installed on your computer will use your favorite image in all the wizards (code, control, window, ...).
By default, the wizards have the following layout:
Some examples of customization (with the images supplied by default):
Customizing the wizards
To customize the wizards:
- Right-click the wizard image.
- In the window that is opened, select the image to use.
- The rollover of the different images dynamically changes the image displayed in the wizard.
- The "Choose a custom image (PNG - 185x456)" option allows you to select a PNG image file from your computer. This file must have the following dimensions: 185 x 456 pixels.
- The "Change at random every day" checkmark allows you to change the images used.
Using your own images in the wizards
To use your own images in the wizards:
- Create an image in BMP, GIF or PNG format. This image must have the following dimensions: 185 x 456 pixels.
- Copy this image into the subdirectory "\Personal\My WINDEV\Wizard", in the WINDEV, WEBDEV or WINDEV Mobile setup directory.
This page is also available for…