- Displaying the "Task list" pane
From version 20
, this pane is kept for backward compatibility with the earlier versions. To manage the tasks to perform, we recommend that you use the Project Monitoring Center. For more details, see:
The "Task list" pane displays the list of tasks that must be performed. Each task is assigned to a developer.
The context menu (right click) of the "Task list" pane allows you to:
- Create a new task.
- Delete a task.
- Open the element linked to the task.
- Print list of tasks.
- Modify the priority of the task.
- Modify the sort mode of the tasks.
- Define the type of tasks to display.
Displaying the "Task list" pane
To display the "Task list" pane
, go to the "Home" tab, "Environment" group, expand "Panes", select "Panes", and then select "Task list".
This page is also available for…