- Displaying the "UML analysis" pane
The "UML analysis" pane displays the different UML diagrams (class diagram, deployment diagram, ...) of the current project.
The context menu (right click) of the "UML Analysis" pane allows you to:
- Create a new UML model. The UML model associated with the project can contain several UML diagrams.
- Open a UML model.
- Open the UML model of the current project.
- Display the description of the diagrams.
- Open and close the diagrams.
- Rename the diagrams.
- Delete the diagrams.
If no UML model is associated with the current project, the "UML analysis" pane proposes to create a new model.
Displaying the "UML analysis" pane
To display the "UML analysis" pane
, go to the "Home" tab, "Environment" group, expand "Panes", select "Panes", and then select "UML analysis".
This page is also available for…