is used to find out whether the specified control is a memory control or a browsing control.
..Memory applies to the List box, Listview, Combo box, Table, Treeview table or Looper controls (depending on the product used: WINDEV, WINDEV Mobile or WEBDEV).
Reminder: MemoryList box, Listview, Combo box, Table, Treeview table and Looper controls handle data stored in memory. BrowsingList box, Listview, Combo box, Table, Treeview table and Looper controls handle data coming from data files or queries.
Important: This property is kept for backward compatibility
. We recommend that you use ..FillType
IF LIST_List1..Memory = True THEN
<Result> = <Control Name>..Memory
- True if the content of the control comes from the additions performed by programming.
- False if the content of the control comes from a data file.
<Control Name>: Character string (with or without quotes)
Name of the control (List box, Listview, Combo box, Looper, Table or Treeview table) to handle.
Browsing List Box, ListView, Combo Box and Table controls
The following properties define the records that will be displayed.
- ..BrowsedFile: Name of the base data file.
- ..BrowsedItem: Name of item used for the browse (the sort will be performed on this item).
- ..Filter: If this filter is not empty, only the records corresponding to the filter will be displayed.
- ..AutoBrowse: Indicates whether the browse processes associated with the element are used.
In Java, ..Memory
only applies to the List Box controls.