property determines if the specified control is populated programmatically or is based on a data file.
The Memory property applies to List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Table, TreeView Table or Looper controls (depending on the IDE used: WINDEV, WINDEV Mobile or WEBDEV).
- List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Table, TreeView Table and Looper controls populated programmatically handle data stored in memory.
- List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Table, TreeView Table and Looper controls based on a data file handle data from data files or queries.
Important: This property is kept for backward compatibility
. It is recommended to use the FillType
IF LIST_List1.Memory = True THEN
<Result> = <Control used>.Memory
- True if the content of the control comes from the additions performed by programming.
- False if the content of the control comes from a data file.
<Control used>: Control name
Name of the control (List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Looper, Table or TreeView table) to handle.
List Box, ListView, Combo Box and Table controls based on a data file
The following properties define the records that will be displayed.
- BrowsedFile: Name of the base data file.
- BrowsedItem: Name of item used for the browse (the sort will be performed on this item).
- Filter: If this filter is not empty, only the records corresponding to the filter will be displayed.
- AutoBrowse: Indicates whether the browse events associated with the element are used.
In Java, the Memory
property applies only to List Box controls.