- Node to expand
- Selection bar
In french: ArbreDérouleTout
Expands a node and all its child elements in a TreeView control.
Example of TreeView control:
: At runtime, a node is expanded when the node name is preceded by "-".
// Expand the "Desserts" node in the "TREE_TVRecipe" TreeView control
// All child elements are also expanded
Res = TreeExpandAll(TREE_TVRecipe, "Recipes" + TAB + "Desserts" )
<Result> = TreeExpandAll(<TreeView control> [, <Node to expand>])
- True if the node and its child elements have been expanded,
- False otherwise.
<TreeView control>: Control name
Name of the TreeView control to be used.
<Node to expand>: Optional character string
Path of the node to expand (as well as its child elements). This parameter has the following format:
"<Root name>" + TAB + ["<Name of 1st node>" + TAB + ...
["<Name of 2nd node>" + TAB + [...]]]"<Leaf name>"
If this parameter is not specified, the TreeView control is expanded from the root.
If there are two elements with the same name in the path, you can add the IDs of the elements (after their names using TreeID
Node to expand
If the node to expand:
When TreeExpandAll is called, if the specified branch and/or one of its children have a procedure associated via the AddChildDelayed property, this procedure will be executed.
- is not found, TreeExpandAll returns False.
- is not specified, TreeExpandAll returns True and the TreeView control is expanded from its root.
- is a leaf, TreeExpandAll returns True.
- is already expanded, TreeExpandAll returns True, and the child elements are expanded if necessary.
- is not visible, TreeExpandAll makes this node visible. Its "parent" and "sibling" elements are also displayed. The "parent" elements are expanded.
TreeExpandAll does not change the position of the selection bar.
This page is also available for…