Creating a font for the charts.
grCreateFont(<FontNum>, <NbPixelsHeight>, <Style>, <NameWindowsFont> [,<Color>])
<FontNum> is the number (integer) identifying the created font
<NbPixelsHeight> is an integer corresponding to the height of the font (in pixels).
<Style> is the attribute (or style) of the font
- iNormal, normal font (no attribute)
- iBold, bold font (bold attribute)
- iUnderlined, underlined font (underlined attribute)
- iItalic, italic font (italic attribute)
- iStrikeOut, strikeout font
<NameWindowsFont> is the name of the selected font (among the ones installed on the computer)
<Color> is the color of the text. This color corresponds to a preset constant
(Black by default)
The fonts created by grCreateFont are automatically destroyed when closing the application.
Creating a font with the number of an existing font automatically overwrites the former font.
The default color used for the fonts is black (Black).
- grDeleteAll does not destroy the fonts created by grCreateFont.
- A series cannot contain more than 8000 elements.