In this chart:
1. Chart title.
The characteristics of the network title are entered in the tabbed page "Detail" of the description of the control (button "Edit chart title").
You have the ability to define the chart title as well as its position and style.
2. Title of axes
The title of horizontal and vertical axes is displayed if the title was defined in the "General" tab of the description of Chart control. This parameter can also be defined by programming with grAxisTitle
3. Mark on the vertical axis.
The mark is automatically calculated by default. The "General" tab of the control description is used to define:
- a specific graduation.
- a scale of X coordinates according to the time. This option operates with Date or DateTime data coming from a Table control or from a HFSQL item. This option cannot be used with a series filled by programming.
- a logarithmic scale of Y coordinates.
You also have the ability to use the secondary scale for one or more series ("Series" tab).
The characteristics of the legend are entered in the tab "Detail" of the description of the control (button "Edit chart legend").
You have the ability to define its position and its style.
5. Labels of series.
The caption of the legend corresponds to the caption of the different series displayed in the chart (defined in the "Series" tab).
6. Color of series.
A color can be defined for each series in the "Series" tab of control description. An automatic color is used by default.
7. Category label.
The category labels can be defined in the "Series" tab of control description.
The horizontal and vertical gridlines can be defined in the "General" tab of control description.
You also have the ability to display the values of the data. This parameter is displayed if the two following conditions are fulfilled:
- if the point of the series is drawn ("Type of point" in the "Series" tab of the description window of the control).
- if "Display values" is checked in the "Details" tab of the Chart control description.
A background image
can also be chosen for the Chart control in the "Details" tab of the description window of the control.