In this chart:
1. Title of vertical axis
This parameter is displayed if the axis title was defined in the "General" tab of the description of Chart control. This parameter can also be defined by programming with grAxisTitle
. A title can also be defined for the horizontal axis.
2. X value of point.
This value is one of the data of first series.
3. Y value of point.
This value is one of the data of second series.
4. Chart title.
The characteristics of the graph title are entered in the "Detail" tab of the field description ("Edit chart title" button)..
You have the ability to define the chart title as well as its position and style.
The characteristics of the legend are entered in the "Detail" tab of the field description ("Edit chart legend" button)..
You have the ability to define its position and its style.
6. Labels of series.
The legend caption corresponds to the caption of first chart series (defined in the "Series" tab).
7. Color of series.
A color can be defined for each series in the "Series" tab of control description. The color taken into account will be the one defined for the first series. An automatic color is used by default.
The mark is automatically calculated by default. The "General" tab of the control description is used to:
- define a specific graduation.
- define a scale on the X axis according to the time. This option operates with Date or DateTime data coming from a Table control or from a HFSQL item. This option cannot be used with a series filled by programming.
- define a logarithmic scale on the Y axis.
- define the orientation of the marks.
9. Marks and title of horizontal axis.
10. Scrollbars used to perform a zoom
The ability to perform a zoom in a chart can be defined in the "Details" tab of control description. This option is available in WINDEV only.Remark
: the user can also enable the zoom with the popup menu of chart