In french: HTrouve
Not available with this kind of connection
Checks whether the current record corresponds to the current filter or search.
HFound returns True if the current record exists and if one of the following conditions is met:
- the data file browse is filtered and the current record corresponds to the filter conditions,
- the data file browse was started by a search and the current record corresponds to the sought value,
- the data file browse is neither filtered nor started by a search.
When an operation causes an exit from the filter or data file (i.e. when HOut
Remark: HFound corresponds to the H.Found variable.
HReadSeekFirst(Customer, Name, "Moore")
IF HFound() = True THEN
Error("No record found")
<Result> = HFound([<Data file>])
- True if the current record corresponds to the filter or to the search,
- False otherwise. HError returns more details about the problem.
<Data file>: Optional character string
Name of the data file, view or query used. If this name is not specified, HFound will use the last data file (view or query) used by the last HFSQL management function (function starting with "H").
The following functions modify the value returned by HFound
- HFirst, HLast,
- HReadFirst, HReadLast,
- HReadNext, HReadPrevious,
- HSeekFirst, HSeekLast,
- HReadSeekFirst, HReadSeekLast, HReadSeek,
- HForward, HBackward,
This page is also available for…