Modifies the management mode of Magenta color in order for this color to be considered as being transparent (or not) in all the forthcoming prints.
Reminder: By default, the Magenta color is printed as Magenta in the reports created in WLanguage and in the reports created in the report editor.
// Prints Image1.BMP: the magenta color is transparent
// Prints Image2.BMP: the magenta color is not transparent
<Enabled>: Optional boolean
- True (default value): the Magenta color is replaced with transparent characters.
- False: the Magenta color is printed as it is.
- As soon as iTransparentMagenta(True) is used, the Magenta color becomes transparent in all the prints performed until this function is called again.
- iTransparentMagenta can be used several times in the same process.
- Reminder: the Magenta color used to manage the transparency corresponds to RGB(255, 0, 255) where Red = 255, Green = 0 and Blue = 255.