Deletes an element from a List Box, ListView or Combo Box control populated programmatically.
Remark: ListDelete can be used on the single-selection and multi-selection List Box controls.
// Delete the selected element from "LIST_CustomerList"
ListDelete(<List Box control> [, <Element index>])
<List Box control>: Control name
Name of List Box (or Combo Box) control to use. If this parameter corresponds to an empty string (""), the List Box control (or Combo Box) to which the current event belongs will be used.
<Element index>: Optional integer
Index of the element to delete from the List Box or Combo Box control. If this parameter is not specified:
- in a single-selection List Box control, the current element is deleted.
- in a multi-selection List Box control, the selected elements are deleted.
- in a Combo Box control, the current element is deleted. If this control is an editable Combo Box control, the edit control is cleared.
When deleting a set of elements, the elements found after each deleted element are moved. To perform cascading deletions, we advise you to start from the last element.
Index is int
FOR Index = ListCount(LIST_CustomerList) TO 1 STEP -1
- To delete an element from a Table control, use TableDelete.
- ListDelete can be used on a "Combo Box" table column.