Used to get various information about the battery (main or secondary) of the device on which the application is running.
// Status of main battery?
Info("The battery is loaded at: " + PowerStatus(ChargePercentage) + " %")
<Result> = PowerStatus(<Type of information> [, <Battery>])
<Result>: Integer or boolean according to the type of information
- Requested information,
- Empty string ("") if the requested information is not available.
<Type of information>: Integer constant
Specifies the type of requested information:
<Battery>: Optional boolean
- True (by default) to get information about the main battery of device,
- False to get information about the secondary battery of device.
No information can be retrieved about the secondary battery. If <Battery> is set to False, <Result> will correspond to an empty string ("").
- No information can be retrieved about the secondary battery.
- The returned information is invalid in emulator mode.
returns no error code. To determine if this function has generated an error, use ErrorInfo
with the errMessage
Business / UI classification: Business Logic