- Zooming in/Zooming out the content of a Table control
- Storing the zoom
- Programming the zoom
- Disabling the zoom
- Canceling the zoom
- Modifying the caption of the option used to cancel the zoom (through programming)
AAF: Zoom the content of a control (Table, Spreadsheet, List box, Pivot table, ...)
To simplify the reading in the controls used to view large volumes of data, the end user has the ability to zoom the data found in the control.
The displayed data can be zoomed in the following controls:
- Table control,
- Table control found in a Combo Box control,
- TreeView Table control,
- Pivot Table control,
- Spreadsheet control,
- List Box control.
On the left, "standard" table content ; on the right, the same content zoomed
Zooming in/Zooming out the content of a Table control
To zoom the control content
The user can zoom in on the content of a Table with the Ctrl key and the mouse wheel.
To restore the initial display, all you have to do is select "Cancel the zoom" in the context menu of control (or press Ctrl + 0).
Storing the zoom
- On Table and TreeView Table controls, the zoom is automatically saved and reapplied the next time the control is displayed if the option "Remember column configuration" is checked ( "Details" tab of the control description window).
- On the Pivot Table control, the zoom is automatically saved.
Programming the zoom
You can program the zoom that will be applied to the control (Table, TreeView Table, Pivot Table, Spreadsheet...) using Zoom
on the control.
// Zoom in 150%
TABLE_Customer.Zoom = 150
If the zoom is performed through programming, the context menu of control allows you to cancel the zoom.
Disabling the zoom
To disable the zoom in a control, use the AAFDisable
function with the aafZoom
// No zoom allowed
Canceling the zoom
To cancel the zoom on a Table control (and restore the initial zoom level), simply use AAFExecute
with the aafZoom
Modifying the caption of the option used to cancel the zoom (through programming)
To cancel the zoom, end users can open the context menu of the control (right click) and select "Cancel zoom".
To modify the text of this option, simply use AAFChangeCaption
with the aafZoom