In french: GglSupprime
Deletes data from the Google server. The created or updated data is contained in a variable that corresponds to the service used:
Cnt is gglConnection
IF GglConnect(Cnt) = False THEN
// Retrieve the "Work" calendar
arrCalendar is array of 0 gglCalendar
arrCalendar = GglListCalendar(Cnt, gglUser)
// Display the title of each calendar
Calendar is gglCalendar
FOR EACH Calendar OF arrCalendar
IF Calendar.Title = "Work" THEN
// Delete the calendar
<Result> = GglDelete(<Google connection> , <Google element>)
- True if the deletion was performed,
- False if an error occurred. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Google connection>: gglConnection variable
Name of the gglConnection variable to be used. This connection was validated by GglConnect.
<Google element>: Variable that corresponds to the type to delete
Element to delete. This parameter can correspond to:
- Name of the gglCalendar variable that corresponds to the calendar to be deleted.
- Name of the gglContact variable that corresponds to the contact to be deleted.
- Name of the gglContactGroup variable that corresponds to the contact group to be deleted.
To delete a calendar, this calendar must have been retrieved by GglListCalendar
associated with the gglUser
constant. Otherwise, an "InternalServerError" is returned by the server.
This page is also available for…