In this chart:
1. Chart title. The chart title characteristics are entered in the "Details" tab of the control description ("Edit chart title" button).
You have the ability to define the chart title as well as its position and style.
2. Stem of funnel. The characteristics of the funnel stem are entered in the "General" tab of the control description:
- Width of the stem (expressed in percentage).
- Height of the stem (expressed in percentage).
3. First value. You have the ability to display (or not) the total value in the Funnel chart. To avoid displaying this value, all you have to do is check "Hide the first value" ("General" tab in the description window).
4. Legend. The legend characteristics are entered in the "Details" tab of control description ("Edit chart legend" button).
You have the ability to define its position and its style.
5. Category label. The category labels are displayed in the legend. The category labels can be defined in the "Series" tab of the control description. The source of the category labels can correspond to a table column, a WLanguage array, a list, ...
The category labels can also be directly displayed in each section of the funnel. To do so, select "Display the labels of categories" in the "General" tab of the control description window.
6. Color of sections
. The color of the sections is defined automatically. To modify the color of sections, use grSeriesColor
and specify the section number.
7. Gradient colors. The characteristics regarding the appearance of the chart are defined in the "Details" tab of the chart description window. The following options are available:
- Reduce the jagged effects.
- Automatic border colors.
- Gradient colors (with possible horizontal gradient).
- Spacing between sections. Spacing between sections can be defined by "Spacing between the sections: " ("General" tab of the control description window) or by grColumnSpacing.
- Size of sections. The "General" tab in the control description window (or grParameter) is used to choose the size of the sections:
- Proportional to the area: The value is symbolized by the area of funnel section.
- Proportional to the height: The value is symbolized by the height of the funnel section.