Displays a Popup control in a page with a DDW effect (Dim Disabled Windows). This function is used to easily simulate a dialog box in browser code, by using a Popup control of the page.
Remark: To display a Popup control, PopupDisplay can be used:
- in a button defined with "Run browser click code only". In this case, only the browser code of the button will be run.
- in a button defined with "Run server and browser codes" (that sends values to the server). AJAX must be enabled in the code of this button. In this case, the browser code and the server code of button will be run.
Displaying a Popup control at a specific position Hide the details
PopupDisplay(<Popup> [, <Display position> [, <X> [, <Y>]]])
<Popup>: Control name
Name of the Popup control to display.
<Display position>: Optional Integer constant
Position to display the Popup control corresponding to one of the following constants:
<X>: Optional integer
If the constant popupPositionXY is used, indicates the X position of the Popup control (in relation to the top left corner of the page). This parameter is expressed in pixels.
<Y>: Optional integer
If the constant popupPositionXY is used, indicates the Y position of the Popup control (in relation to the top left corner of the page). This parameter is expressed in pixels.
Displaying a Popup control relatively to a control Hide the details
PopupDisplay(<Popup> , <Base control> [, <Display position> [, <X> [, <Y>]]])
- The Popup control displayed can be hidden with PopupClose.
- Two different Popup or Cell controls cannot be displayed at the same time by PopupDisplay or CellDisplayDialog.
- The DDW (Dim Disabled Windows) can be disabled and customized:
- This function cannot be used in the scheduled tasks and in the delayed tasks. See Scheduled and delayed tasks for more details.
Business / UI classification : UI Code
Component : wd260wl2js.dll