Returns the name of the file currently generated.
Remark: This function is used to find out the name of the file currently generated in the events "Before printing the report again" or "Closing". This function is available for the programmed reports and for the reports created with the report editor.
sFileName is string
sFileName = iCurrentFile()
<Result> = iCurrentFile()
<Result>: Character string
- Full name of the file currently generated,
- Empty string ("") in the following cases:
- the printout made is a direct printout on the printer,
- the export (PDF, HTML, etc.) has not yet generated a file,
- for scheduled printouts, the export is made via the print preview.
Business / UI classification: Neutral code