type is used to define the level of acknowledgment of receipt requested for the write operations in a stand-alone mongod, in a set of replicas or in fragmented clusters. The characteristics of these options can be defined and changed using different WLanguage properties.
- This type of variable is used by the mongoCollection variables.
- For more details on the declaration of this type of variable and the use of WLanguage properties, see Declaring a variable.
MyCollection.WriteConcern.Mode = mwcMajority
Properties specific to the description of mongoWriteConcern variables
The following properties can be used to handle the options for writing into a Mongo collection:
|Property name||Type used||Effect|
- True to write a trace of the write operation into the log.
- False otherwise.
|Mode||Integer constant||Minimum number of nodes that must have acknowledged the process to consider that the writing is performed. The following values are available: |
- mwcDefault: A single node must have acknowledged the process to consider that the writing is performed.
- mwcMajority: Most of the nodes must have acknowledged the process to consider that the writing is performed.
- mwcTag: The number of nodes is the one defined in a pre-configuration defined on the server. In this case, .Tag must be specified.
- mwcUnacknowledged: No node must have acknowledged the process to consider that the writing is performed. Caution, no error is returned in this case.
- Minimum number of nodes that must have acknowledged the process (strictly positive integer).
|Tag||Character string||Name of server pre-configuration.|
|Timeout||Integer ou Duration|
- Maximum timeout to perform a writing. The write operations are considered as failed after this timeout.
- 0 for no write timeout.
This property can correspond to:
- an integer corresponding to the number of seconds,
- a Duration variable,
- the duration in a readable format (e.g., 1 s or 10 ms).