type is used to define the advanced characteristics of a table column found in a Word Processing document. The characteristics of this table column can be defined and modified by several WLanguage properties.
CAUTION: This type must not be used directly.
It must only be used via the docParagraph
variables corresponding to a table.
Properties specific to the description of docColumn variables
The following properties can be used to handle a docColumn variable:
|Property name||Type used||Effect|
|WidthMillimeters||Real||Width of column (in millimeters). |
|WidthMode||Integer constant||Mode for calculating the column width: |
- docWidthModeNone: Special case.
- docWidthModeAutomatic: The column width is automatically calculated according to the text found in the current column and to the one found in the other columns.
- docWidthModeUndefined: The mode for calculating the column width is not defined because column cells have different widths.
- docWidthModePercent: The mode for calculating the column width is performed in percentage of total table width.
- docWidthModeValue: The mode for calculating the width of columns is performed according to a width supplied in millimeters. If the WidthMillimeters property is specified, this mode is automatically selected.
This property is read-only.