- Consistency of values
- Adding data
- Adding data into the different types of charts
In french: <Graphe>.BourseAjouteDonnée
Adds data into a stock chart (candlestick, barcharts or minmax).
: A specific WLanguage function must be used for each type of chart (see "Remarks").
: A specific configuration is required to use this function in Linux. For more details, see The charts
// Chart control
// Add data into "CHART_MyChart"
CHART_MyChart.StockAddData(1, 5.4, 6.8, 6.1, 6.3)
<Chart control>.StockAddData(<Series number> [, <Subscript>] , <Minimum value> , <Maximum value> , <First value> , <Last value>)
<Chart control>: Control name
Name of the Chart control to use (in the window, page or report editor).
Only the interactive Chart controls are available.
<Series number>: Integer
Number of the series into which a value will be added. If the specified series does not exist, the chart designer creates as many series as necessary in order to get a consistent matrix. All the created series are initialized to 0.
Caution: Only the first series will be drawn.
<Subscript>: Optional integer
Index of data in the series into which the values will be added. If this parameter:
- is not specified: values are added at the end of the series.
- is specified: the former value is replaced.
<Minimum value>: Integer or real
Minimum value for the day.
<Maximum value>: Integer or real
Maximum value for the day.
<First value>: Integer or real
First value for the day.
<Last value>: Integer or real
Last value for the day.
Consistency of values
If the values are not consistent, the data will not be displayed in the chart:
- <First value>, <Last value> and <Minimum value> must be less than <Maximum value>.
- <First value>, <Last value> and <Maximum value> must be greater than <Minimum value>.
- The data added by <Chart>.StockAddData will be taken into account during the next call to <Chart>.Draw.
- Only the first series will be drawn.
Adding data into the different types of charts
This page is also available for…