|BackgroundColor||..BackgroundColor is used to manage the background color of a control, window, page or report block.|
|BackgroundImage||The Property Image Fond makes it possible to know and modify the Image of Background of an element: window, page, control or report.|
Versions 09 and laterColorColor |..Color is used to find out and modify the font color for:|
- a font variable.
- a text displayed in a Static control or in a calculated control of a report.
- a text displayed in a window control.
- a text displayed in a page control.
Versions 09 and laterImageImage |Image is used to find out and modify the background image displayed in a control or in a block.|
|NoteTitle||The Property TitleNote allows to:|
- Find out the title of the notes used in the program documentation of a control, window, page or report.
- Modify the title of the notes used in the program documentation of a control, window, page or report.
|Opacity||The Property Opacity allows you to know and define the opacity percentage of a window or of the fields present in a window or a page.|
Versions 19 and laterPane New in version 19PanePane |The Property Volet makes it possible to: |
- Find out the pane tabs associated with a control.
- Define the pane tabs associated with a control.
|Process||..Process is used to modify the processes that must be run by the events available on a control, window, page, report, etc.|
Versions 09 and laterNote New in version 09NoteNote |Note is used to:|
- Find out the notes associated with a control, a window, a page or a report.
- Modify the notes associated with a control, a window a page or a report.
|SearchValue||The Property SearchValue allows you to know and modify the value of the Control search in an Action Bar.|
Versions 20 and laterStyleStyle |The Property Style allows you to retrieve or affect the complete style of an Control (including overloads).|
Versions 09 and laterValueValue |..Value is used to:|
- Find out and modify the value of a report control.
- Find out and modify the value of a control or the title of a window.
- Find out the identifier of a stream.
- Find out and modify the value of a control or the title of a page.
|Visible||..Visible is used to:|
- Find out whether an element is visible.
- Make an element visible or invisible.
|Visible With Animation||The Property Visible WithAnimation allows to make a field visible or Invisible by playing the "Appearance/Disappearance" animation defined: |
- or in the "Advanced" tab of the HEX@ window of the project ("Animation of fields" button).
- either in the "Style" tab of the control or the project.