- When is the runtime platform taken into account?
- How to modify the runtime platform?
WINDEV Mobile allows you to develop applications for different families of products:
- iPhone and/or iPad,
- Universal Windows.
Let's see the details of each platform:
- Universal Windows 10 App: For Universal Windows Apps, select the device that will be taken into account to edit the application. You can also indicate the directory of the Windows 10 SDK.
All these characteristics define the runtime platform.
When is the runtime platform taken into account?
The selected runtime platform is taken into account:
- to create the windows: the selected dimensions will be automatically proposed for the new windows.
- to generate the application. The generated application corresponds to a specific platform.
- when starting the application in test mode. The selected platform allows you to use the corresponding simulator.
How to modify the runtime platform?
The runtime platform can be modified:
- when creating a project.
- in the project description:
- On the "Project" tab, in the "Project" group, click "Description".
- In the "Project" tab, click "Platform description".
The selected platform is valid for the entire current project.
This page is also available for…