Report viewer: "Find" tab
A search feature is automatically available when previewing a report, via the "Find" pane. This search is performed in all pages displayed in the report viewer.
This feature is available for the prints performed with the report editor (or with "Reports & Queries") and for the programmed prints (performed with the WLanguage functions).
Reminder: The report viewer is available:
- in the report editor of WINDEV, WEBDEV, WINDEV Mobile.
- in "Reports and Queries".
- when printing reports from a WINDEV application.
To start the search from the report viewer:
- Display the "Find" pane of the report viewer:
- Type the characteristics of the search:
- The sought text.
- Whether to search for the whole word ("Whole word only").
- Whether the search must be case sensitive ("Case sensitive" option).
- Click the magnifier to start the search. The element found is highlighted in green.
The "Next" and "Previous" arrow buttons are used to move between the elements found.
- If the report viewer displays an RTF file with images, the search will not work.
- iParameterViewer allows disabling the search pane if necessary (iButtonSearch constant).
This page is also available for…