- Events managed by default
- Events available in the report editor
- Optional events
Events associated with Chart controls
Events managed by default
Events available in the report editor
The report editor manages the following events by default (in order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization||Run when initializing the report. When starting a report (including during a test), the events are run in the following order:|
- "Opening" event of the report.
- "Initializing" event of report blocks.
- "Initializing" event of the controls.
|Before printing||Run before printing the control. |
|Click||Run when clicking the control. The click on the control is available in the report viewer only. A star allows the user to easily identify the clickable controls.|
Several optional events can be managed.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, with a double click,
- right mouse button down, up, double click,
- mouse wheel, etc.
This page is also available for…