- Adding an optional event
- Actions performed by the user
By default, the event available in the code editor correspond to the most common events.
However, the windows, the pages and their controls can manage optional events (or optional processes).
This allows you to manage according to the platforms:
- For the windows and their controls:
In these optional events, you can find out the different actions performed by the user (key pressed, use of mouse wheel, etc.).
- the left button down, up, with double click (on some controls),
- the right button down, up, with double click (on some controls),
- the long press,
To add an optional event into a window, a page or a control of a window or page:
- Select the requested window, page or control.
- Display the code window of this window, page or control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the element are displayed. For example, for a window:
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the window, page or control.
: An optional event is always
run (unlike standard events), even when Wait
Actions performed by the user
Different information is returned to the WINDEV or WINDEV Mobile application according to the optional event used.
This page is also available for…