- Displaying the "Image catalog" pane
- Using the "Image catalog" pane
- Searching for images
- Assigning an image to a control
The "Image catalog" pane
The "Image catalog" pane is a context-sensitive image catalog. This pane allows you to access images more quickly to associate them with the controls of your interfaces (UI).
When editing a control that requires an image (Image control, Button control, ...), the context-sensitive image catalog automatically finds the images that can be used (based on the control caption, for example).
Displaying the "Image catalog" pane
To display the "Image catalog" pane
, go to the "Home" tab, "Environment" group, expand "Panes", select "Panes", and then select "Image catalog".
Using the "Image catalog" pane
Searching for images
There are different methods to search for images:
- You can enter a keyword directly in the pane () and select a theme via the button, if necessary. The search starts automatically when you press Enter.
- When you select a control, the control caption is used as search keyword.
Assigning an image to a control
Several methods can be used to assign an image from the image catalog to a control:
- When you drag an image from the catalog and drop it onto the window, page or report: a new Image control is automatically created with the selected image.
- When you drag an image from the catalog and drop it onto the control in the window or page: the characteristics of the control are automatically modified.
This page is also available for…