- Displaying the "Test results" pane
- Information displayed
The "Test results" pane shows the results of the different stand-alone tests in a project.
Displaying the "Test results" pane
To display the "Test results" pane
- on the "Home" tab, in the "Environment" group, expand "Panes", select "Panes", and then select "Test results".
- on the "Automated tests" tab, in the "Tests" group, click "View results".
The "Test results" pane displays:
- the different tests and scenarios of your project (tree structure in the left section of pane).
- for each scenario, the results of last run. You also have the ability to see the results of previous runs by choosing the date and time of requested run.
- in case of error, an image corresponding to the interface when the error occurred. This screenshot shows the test progress when the error is triggered, as well as the content of the interface.
The test status report is displayed:
- the messages displayed by the functions specific to tests (e.g., TestWriteResult)
- the test errors,
- the iterations checked, ...
Remark: The test results are stored in the Control Center database. Only the last 20 runs are displayed in the combo box.
This page is also available for…