Creating the RAD Pattern project
The RAD pattern is created from a "RAD Pattern" project.
To create a "RAD Pattern" project:
- Click in the quick access buttons. The creation window appears: click "Project".
- In the wizard for project creation, specify:
- The name of the project that will be used to create the pattern.
- In the "Type of generation" screen, select "RAD Pattern".
- The other options for project creation are the standard options. A style book can be selected for your project.
- Validate the project creation wizard.
- The project is automatically created and associated with an analysis. This analysis contains the necessary files for creating a RAD that can be adapted to all the file configurations.
Remark: WEBDEV integrated in WINDEV: A "RAD pattern" configuration only supports windows, patterns for WEBDEV cannot be generated.