In french: Password
Not available with these kinds of connection
property can be used:
- on the edit controls (or on the text table columns).
In this case, Password is used you to:
The "Password" option allows the user to type a text without this text being visible on the screen: all the characters typed are replaced with stars ("*").
- find out whether an edit control is a "Password" control
- modify (if necessary) the password type of an edit control.
Remark: The "Password" type is an option that applies to the edit controls. This option is found in the "General" tab of the control description.
- on the connections (HFSQL Client/Server, OLE DB, etc.).
In this case, the Password property sets the password of the user using the connection. In this case, if the connection is currently opened, it will be closed and re-opened with the new parameters during the first access to a file that is using this connection.
Remark: The connection can correspond to:
Modifying the "Password" type of an edit control Hide the details
<Edit control>.Password = <New type>
<Edit control>: Control name
Name of the edit control (or name of the table column) to use.
<New type>: Boolean
- True if the specified control must be a "Password" control,
- False otherwise.
Complete examples (WINDEV): WD Password
Cross-platform examples (WINDEV Mobile): WM Password
This page is also available for…