In french: DotNetAjouteEntête
Adds a header to the next procedure that will be run on the server. This header contains an additional parameter. This parameter is used to check a specific information on the server (type of security for example).
// Add a header to the next .Net procedure run
// This header is used to check the security level
// used by the server
// If the maximum security level is not used, the next
// DotNet procedure will not be run
DotNetAddHeader("Security", "MaxSecurity", "Security-Level", True)
DotNetAddHeader(<Parameter name> , <Parameter value> , <Parameter namespace> [, <Procedure execution>])
<Parameter name>: Character string
Name of additional parameter. This additional parameter is used to check an information specific to the server. This parameter is supplied in the documentation of .Net server.
The name of the parameter is case sensitive.
<Parameter value>: Any type
Value of additional parameter. The possible values are supplied in the documentation for the server of .Net XML Web services.
<Parameter namespace>: Character string
Namespace of parameter. This parameter is supplied in the documentation of .Net server.
<Procedure execution>: Optional boolean
- True: the procedure must not be run if the header cannot be processed by the server (mandatory header).
- False: the header is ignored by the execution of the procedure (optional header).
You have the ability to run (or not) the next procedure by adding a header. To do so, <Procedure execution> must be initialized to True.
If <Procedure execution> is initialized to True:
- DotNetRun (or DotNetRunXML) returns True if the connection with the server has been established, False otherwise.
- If the connection with the server was established and if the server fulfills the conditions requested by the header, the procedure is run.
- If the procedure was run, DotNetGetResult returns:
- the result of the procedure if the procedure was successfully run,
- an empty string ("") if the procedure failed.
- If the procedure failed or if it was not run, DotNetError returns:
- the "MustUnderstand" error code if the server does not fulfill the conditions requested by the header,
- an error in the other cases.
This page is also available for…