Closes the current analysis. All the HFSQL date files, views and queries currently opened are closed and freed. After the call to HCloseAnalysis
, there is no current analysis.
Remark: From version 19, HFSQL is the new name of HyperFileSQL.
// Opens an analysis
// Closes the analysis currently used by the application
<Result> = HCloseAnalysis()
- True if the analysis was closed,
- False if a problem occurred: the analysis is not closed. HError is used to identify the error.
- A single analysis can be opened at a given time.
- Only an analysis opened by HOpenAnalysis can be closed by HCloseAnalysis.
- HCloseAnalysis has no effect if there is no current analysis.
Business / GUI classification : Business Logic