- Rights required to add a user group
- Managing rights
In french: HAjouteGroupe
Available only with this kind of connection
// Describe the connection
HDescribeConnection("MyConnection", "Julia", "Password", "MyHFServer", ...
"MyDatabase", hAccessHFClientServer, hORead)
// Open the connection
// Associate the data file with the connection
// Characteristics of the new group
HGroup.Name = "ADMIN2"
HGroup.Description = "Database administrators"
HGroup.Users = "Flo" + CR + "Julia"
// Add the group
IF HAddGroup("MyConnection") = True THEN
<Result> = HAddGroup(<Connection>)
- True if the group was added,
- False if an error occurred. HError is used to identify the error.
<Connection>: Character string or Connection variable
Connection for which the user group must be added. This connection corresponds to:
Rights required to add a user group
To add a user group, you must have the following rights:
- Rights to manage the users (hRightsManageUser constant).
- Rights to see the users (hRightsSeeUser constant).
This page is also available for…