To install a SOAP server with Netscape iPlanet 4.1 (the Netscape iPlanet 4.1 server must be installed on the computer):
1. To find the configuration files:
- Select the setup directory of iPlanet (C:\Netscape\Server4 by default).
- Select the sub-directory corresponding to the server to configure. The name of the server corresponds to "https-<user name>".
- Select the "config" sub-directory.
2. Open the "mime.types" file with WordPad.
CAUTION: if this file is opened by NotePad.EXE, the file format may be corrupted during the backup.
Add the following line at the end of the file and save (WordPad tells you that the layout will be lost during the backup ; answer "Yes"):
: Use another extension if the "soap" extension is already associated with a module on your server. In this case, this new extension must be specified in the functions that indicate the URL of the SOAP server (<URL of SOAP server> in SOAPRun
4. Open the obj.conf file.
5. Find the "<Object name=default>" line. Insert before this line:
- The following lines for the tests from your computer:
Init fn=load-modules shlib="<Setup Directory of WINDEV 15>/Data/wdxxxsns.dll" \
- The following lines to install the final SOAP server:
Init fn=load-modules shlib="<DLL Location>/wdxxxsns.dll" \
Caution: The paths have the following format "d:/my directory/my file.dll". Use quotes and '/' characters (instead of '\').
Find the first line that starts with "Service". Insert before this line:
Service method=(POST) type=application/soap fn=WinDevHandler
7. Save the file.
8. To install a standard SOAP server, restart your server. The server is now installed.
Note: WDxxxsns.dll is NSAPI-compatible.