is a preset variable of WLanguage indicating the result of the last WLanguage function used.
ErrorOccurred corresponds to:
- False if the last WLanguage function used was successful.
- True if the last WLanguage function used triggered a non-fatal error.
nFile is int
nFile = fOpen("C:\MyDirectories\File.txt", foReadWrite)
IF nFile <> -1 AND ErrorOccurred = False THEN
- To manage fatal errors, use WHEN EXCEPTION.
- Fatal errors that are not processed cause the application to stop immediately. An error message is automatically displayed.
- This message can be configured when creating the executable.