WINDEV, WEBDEV AND WINDEV MOBILEONLINE HELP
2. Select "File .. Manage the logs" (or click the book).
3. Click the "Open a HyperFileSQL Classic log" button.
4. Select the log file of your application (XXXJNL.FIC file).
5. The content of the file is displayed.
3. Click the "Open a HyperFileSQL Client/Server log" button.
4. Describe the connection to the HyperFileSQL server in the wizard that opens.
5. Select the logged file.
6. The content of the file is displayed.
Last update: 04/30/2020
Send a report | Local help
J'accepte les termes de la licence
All you have to do is configure your product as follows: