- How to?
- Displaying the Gantt chart
- Handling a Gantt chart
- Printing a Gantt chart
Project Monitoring Center: Gantt chart
The Project Monitoring Center is used to follow the tasks of one or more contributors via:
- the task list ("Tasks" tab),
- the schedule ("Schedule" tab),
- the Gantt chart ("Gantt chart" tab).
The Gantt chart allows you to easily organize the tasks of different contributors in the projects.
The Gantt chart shows the sequence of tasks for each selected contributor..
The remaining time of each task is indicated. This information appears in the printed version.
Displaying the Gantt chart
The Gantt chart of tasks can be displayed:
- Via a "Tasks" tab: in the ribbon, in the "Management" group, click "Gantt chart".
- Via a new "Gantt chart" tab.
In the Gantt chart, you have the ability to choose:
- the period displayed,
- the affected contributors,
- the management mode of holidays (real or proposed),
- the relevant list of requirements,
- the granularity.
Handling a Gantt chart
In the "Gantt chart" tab, you have the ability to:
- Modify a task by double-clicking the task.
- Increase or reduce the duration of a task by using the mouse to handle the extremities of the area representing the task.
- Change the position order of execution of the tasks.
- Link a task to an existing task ("Link a prerequisite task" in the context menu then click on the existing task).
- Delete the existing tasks ("Delete all the prerequisites" in the context menu).
Printing a Gantt chart
In the "Gantt chart" tab, you have the ability to print the Gantt chart ("Print" in the ribbon of the "Gantt chart" tab).
This page is also available for…