Displays a Popup control in a Cell control of the page. If the cell already contains a Popup control, an animation is played during the transition.
<Popup control>.Animates(<Destination Cell control> [, <Animation> [, <Duration>]])
<Popup control>: Control name
Name of the Popup control to be displayed.
<Destination Cell control>: Control name
Name of Cell control where the popup will be displayed.
<Animation>: Optional integer
|animCoverUp||Slide the Popup control up cover the previous content.|
|Slide the Popup control to the left.|
|animSlideRight||Slide the Popup control to the right.|
|animUncoverDown||Slide the previous content down and uncover the Popup control.|
<Duration>: Optional integer or optional Duration
Duration of animation in hundredths of a second (100 hundredths of a second which means 1 second by default). This parameter can correspond to:
- an integer corresponding to the number of hundredths of a second,
- a Duration variable,
- the duration in a readable format (e.g., 1 s or 10 ms).
When calling the function, if:
- No Popup control is displayed in the Cell control:
- The content of the Cell control is destroyed.
- The Popup control is displayed immediately (without animation).
- A Popup control is displayed in the cell:
- The new Popup control is displayed gradually using the specified animation.
The Cell and Popup controls must have the following characteristics:
- The Cell and Popup controls must be in the same page.
- The horizontal overflow of the Cell control must be invisible.
- The Popup and Cell controls must be the same width.
- The Popup and Cell controls must be at least the same height.
- When a Popup control is displayed for the first time in a Cell control, the content of the Cell control is deleted.
- If a Popup control is displayed in a Cell control, the Popup control can no longer be used through programming except with <Popup>.Animate.
- The Popup control displayed is not kept when the page is redisplayed. If a server Button control (non AJAX) is used to refresh the page, use <Popup>.Animate to redisplay the right Popup control.