- Using the drawing functions
- Drawing in PHP
- Drawing in Browser code
In french: dChangeMode
Changes the drawing mode used by the drawing functions (dLine
, ...). The change is applied to the element being drawn. This element can be:
- an Image control,
- in a variable of type Image.
This type of variable is not available.
- in a variable of type WDPic (on the background layer),
- in a variable of type picLayer.
dChangeMode([<Image>, ] <New mode>)
<Image>: Optional control name or optional Image, WDPic or picLayer variable
If this parameter is not specified, it is necessary to define the drawing destination with dStartDrawing.
<New mode>: Integer constant
Mode for drawing in the image:
|drawAntiAliasing||Uses the GDI+ and/or the features of the video card to draw the lines and the circles without jagged effects. This drawing mode is slower but the results are better than with the standard mode.|
Constant not available.
This drawing mode is not supported.
|drawXOR||Colors applied via an "exclusive or" operation with the background. Erases a drawing if this option is used twice.|
CAUTION: This drawing mode is not compatible with the management of opacity (the drawing is not erased anymore).
- The drawing in XOR mode is available for the Image controls only. The drawing in XOR mode is not available for the Image variables.
- The drawXOR constant cannot be combined with the drawAntiAliasing constant.
The drawing in XOR mode only affects dPoint
Drawing in PHP
In PHP, the drawing functions are based on the graphic library GD. This library is commonly used by the PHP hosting companies and therefore it is always enabled. The version of the GD library must be version 2.0.28 (or later). This library can be downloaded from the PHP site.
To enable (if necessary) this library locally, the following elements are required:
- PHP installed.
- the PHP.INI file found in the Windows directory must contain the following line: "extension=php_gd2.dll" (instead of ";extension=php_gd2.dll").
- the php_gd2.dll file must exist in the directory of PHP extensions. This directory is defined in the PHP.INI file by the "extension_dir" variable.
Drawing in Browser code
Some drawing functions are available in Browser code. The drawing functions in Browser code are based on the HTML 5 standard. More specifically, these functions are based on the "canvas" tag of HTML 5.
The drawing features in browser code are available for the recent browsers only (supporting the HTML 5 standard). To find out whether the drawing features are proposed by your browser, use DrawingAvailable
Caution: To use the drawing functions with Internet Explorer 9, the project must include the reference to the DTD file. To do so, the HTML mode must be "HTML 4.01 Transitional + DTD". This option is available in the "Advanced" tab of the description window of project.
Reminder: To open the project description window, go to the "Project" tab, "Project" group and click "Description".
Special case: Drawing in the browser of an Android phone: The browser drawing functions are only available starting with version 3 of Android.
Unit examples (WINDEV): The drawing functions
Business / UI classification: Neutral code
This page is also available for…