Deletes a row from a Looper control. The Looper control is automatically refreshed.
// Delete row 1
// Delete the current row
LooperDelete(<Looper control> [, <Index> [, <Animation>]])
<Looper control>: Control name
Name of the Looper control to be used.
If this parameter is equal to an empty string (""), the deletion will be performed in the current Looper control.
<Index>: Optional integer
Index of the row to delete.
- If this parameter is not specified, the deletion will be performed in the current row.
- If <Index> is greater than the number of rows, LooperDelete has no effect.
<Animation>: Optional Integer constant
can be used on:
- a Looper control based on a data file,
- a Looper control populated programmatically.
This function is not available for Linear Looper controls. This function is available for Looper controls in browser mode only.
This function is available for Looper controls in Ajax mode, Looper controls in classic mode and Linear Looper controls.
can only be used on a Looper control populated programmatically.
Use with a Looper control based on a data file
If the Looper control is based on a data file:
- the record is deleted from the data file.
- the next row is selected (if the last row is deleted, the previous row will be selected). The record selected in the linked data file corresponds to the selected row.