property is used to:
- Find out the type of timestamp for an item. This item was defined in the data model editor or through programming.
- Define the type of timestamp for a Date, Time or DateTime item (when describing the item through programming).
Reminder: You cannot assign a value to a "Timestamp" item through programming. The date the record was created or last changed will automatically be assigned to it.
AFile is File Description
AnItem is Item Description
AnItem.Name = "CmdDate"
AnItem.TimestampType = htsCreation
AnItem.TimestampUTC = False
Find out the type of timestamp for an item Hide the details
<Result> = <Data file>.<Item>.TimestampType
<Result>: Integer constant
Type ot timestamp for the item:
|htsCreation||Timestamp when creating the record only.|
|htsLastModification||Timestamp whenever modifying the record.|
<Data file>: Character string
Name of the data file used.
<Item>: Character string
Name of item used.
- In the data model editor, you have the ability to define a Timestamp item.
- To define a Timestamp item through programming:
- The item must be a DateTime, Date or Time item,
- the timestamp type is specified with the TimestampType property.