- Adding an optional event
- Actions performed by the user
By default, the event available in the code editor correspond to the most common events.
However, the windows, the pages and their controls can manage optional events (or optional processes).
This allows you to manage according to the platforms:
- For the windows and their controls:
In these optional events, you can find out the different actions performed by the user (key pressed, use of mouse wheel, etc.).
- Entry in a control in rollover and exit from a control in rollover with the mouse
- the mouse hover over the control,
- the left button down, up, with double click (on some controls),
- the right button down, up, with double click (on some controls),
- the mouse wheel,
- the long press,
- For the pages and their controls:
- the click, the double click
- the key down, the key pressed, the key up
- the mouse moved, outside, above,
- the button up,
- the loss of focus, modification, gain of focus,
- the selected text,
- the help,
- the upload, the download,
- the reinitialized form, the form sent,
- the switch to on-line or off-line mode,
- the modification of status of HTML cache.
To add an optional event into a window, a page or a control of a window or page:
- Select the requested window, page or control.
- Display the code window of this window, page or control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the element are displayed. For example, for a window:
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the window, page or control.
: An optional event is always
run (unlike standard events), even when Wait
Actions performed by the user
Different information is returned to the WINDEV or WINDEV Mobile application according to the optional event used.
This page is also available for…